Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HELLO WORLD!!!

Hi! My name is Beth and I'm a Weight Watcher. You know what that means...I'm the girl that would be "so pretty if you just lost the weight."  Have you heard that before?
Here's a picture of me and one of my many fabulous, successful, beautiful, and thin friends - Amy. I am the "fat funny friend" although none of my girls would ever call me that....well they would say funny :) But it gives you an idea where I'm starting from.


So if you've been to a meeting, your leader will start with, "My name is Suzie and I've lost # pounds on WW and I've kept it off for # years." What I will say to you today is this, "My name is Beth and I have at least 50 pounds to lose on WW." (so far I'm down 14.6 - with 58 to go)
So let's take the ride together. Life's too short to not fit into the jeans hanging in the back of your closet (is that just me?) or to be able to climb the rock wall (I really don't like putting on those harnesses...embarrassing!) or putting yourself at health risk (heart attacks run in my family)
So what do you think? Can we do this?!?! Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment